Take a look at our frequently asked questions
– If I have an urgent question, can I speak to someone about it?
– Do you prioritize first responders, health care professionals, and essential services?
Yes! Our goal is to provide masks first to those who need them most. Please email us if you are a Doctor, Nurse or health care professional and we will prioritize your order.
– How are your products tested?
We test our fabrics used in the masks, all approved according to standards PERMEABILITY TO AIR / EN ISO 9237: 1995 and PARTICLES RETENTION / MI 142/00. The minimum requirements are based on the characterization of surgical masks certified by EN 14683: 2019 type I.
– How does it work?
Our masks are patented, proprietary masks made from Portuguese materials from our long-time partners and suppliers. Our masks serve to reduce microbes both inside and outside the mask and reduce facial contamination via direct contact.
– Where are these produced?
– Are the masks reusable? How long do they last?
Yes, they have been tested to be reusable up to 5 washes.
– Can these be machine washed?
Some masks can be washed in the washing machine up to 5-30 times. Others need to be boiled in water with 2% bleach for 20 minutes. Please read the description of the product for specific details.
Portugal Masks Subscription
– What payment method can I use to sign up for a Mask Club subscription?
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept Payshop, MB Way, or PayPal as payment methods for subscription orders at this time.
– Can I purchase one or more masks without a subscription?
– Can I request specific items/styles or choose the mask I want for each month?
Yes! You can do this by logging into your account managing the products in your subscription. This will allow you to swap out the design that will arrive the following month. If you would like to swap out the design for a new one, please make sure you complete this at least 10 days before your subscription order renews. If you need additional support, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
– How do monthly subscriptions work? Do I have to re-subscribe every month?
All subscriptions automatically renew each month. Subscription orders will be processed every month on the same date as the initial order.
For example, if you started your subscription on March 7, you will receive your product around March 12. The next order will be processed on April 7, and will arrive around April 12.
– Can I purchase multiple subscription options in one transaction?
Unfortunately, at this time, you can only add one address per transaction. Thus, if you’re looking to purchase multiple mask subscriptions for different individuals, this should be done in separate transactions.
– If I subscribe, will you donate a mask every month that I get a mask?
Of course! We donate one mask for each and every mask purchased at Portugal Masks.
– Do you ship overseas?
Yes, our products are shipped worldwide using global and national courier services. We work hard to buy the best discounted courier rates, and all savings are passed on to you.
– How long will it take to get my package?
To be packaged and shipped to Portugal it will take 1-3 days. For the rest of world expect 5-6 days.
– What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
These are the payment methods accepted by Portugal Masks: MB Way, PayPal, MB Multibanco, credit card or Payshop.
Orders & Returns
– How do I place an order?
You can purchase our products by visiting their respective product pages and clicking on the Add to Cart button.
– What if I change my mind, can I return a product?
Yes, you can return any product within 30 days of purchase. See more at Shipping and Returns.
Please note that it is extremely important that no item has been worn or opened, we will not refund any item with an open package.
– How can I change my order?
Please contact us with your request. Don’t forget to double check our website to confirm that the item you are exchanging for is in stock.
– Do I need an account to place an order?
No, you don’t need an account to place an order online. You can checkout as a guest to complete your order without any extra steps. However, having an account speeds the process for your future orders with your saved shipping information and your order history.
Name: Absolutarget Unipessoal, Lda.
Address: Av.ª Mouzinho de Albuquerque, 119, 1º, 4490-409 Póvoa de Varzim